S3 Futsal ClubPrint
Sideline Soccer Solutions is excited to introduce a brand-new futsal club. S3 Futsal Club will combine top level coaching, elite facilities, and a quality event schedule to create an outstanding futsal club. The club will offer boys and girls teams ages Under 9 – Under 12 and will be 100% club neutral.Back to top
The S3 Futsal Club is a tremendous way to improve soccer skills in a fun and challenging environment. Teams will be limited to 9 players, and include the following:
- US Futsal registration and player pass
- 10 top level training sessions (Sunday evenings)
- Three (3) Tournaments (Including US Futsal Regionals)
- Adidas Uniform
All training sessions will take place at United Sports, 1426 Marshallton-Thorndale Road, Downingtown, PA
The per player fee is $495.00 per player.
Club Director - Ptah Myers - Coach Myers is on of the most experienced and respected futsal coaches in the mid-atlantic region.
His experience includes:
- USSF "A" License and USFF Futsal Certified Coach
- Head Coach Jefferson University Men's Soccer
- Current US Soccer Neational Team Scout
- Former US Futsal NAtional Team Player (2004 - 2014)
- Played in 2008 FIFA Futsal World Cup
Ptah will design and provide the club curriculum and ensure all coaches are experts in futsal in addition to being a feature coach..
Back to top
Players will be required to tryout for the S3 Futsal Club. Players are required to attend at least 1 of the following tryouts, tryouts are free but require pre-registration:
Boys: October 30th and November 6th, 5:00 - 6:00 PM at United Sports
Girls: October 30th and November 6th, 6:00 - 7:00 PM at United Sports
CLICK HERE to register for tryouts.
Back to top
In its inagural season, the S3 Futsal Club will be offering teams in the following age groups:
- Under 9 to Under 12 (Boys and Girls Teams)
- Limited to 9 players per team
- 100% club neutral
The fee for the S3 Futsal Club is $495.00, this fee includes US Futsal registration, 10 training sessions, 3 tournaments, and an Adidas uniform. Players will be required to make a $200 deposit to accept their spot following tryouts.Back to top
Futsal is a FUN fast paced sport that will hone the key qualities of a soccer player better than any other indoor format and these benefits are transferrable to the outside game. In fact, two very important soccer components are:(1) having good technique, i.e. foot-skills; and (2 )developing a creative, tactical mind, or speed of play.
- Increased touches on the ball
- Improves players decision making skills
- Encourages 1v1 situations and creativity
- Increases player confidence
- All training sessions will take place at United Sports.
- All training sessions will take place on Sunday evenings ( Boys 5:30 - 6:45 PM and Girls 6:45 - 8:00 PM)
- Training dates - December 4, 11, 18, January 1, 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12, 19
- Tournament dates: January 8th, January 16th, Febraury 18-19
Back to top
For more information regarding the S3 Futsal Club please contact John Hatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 610-466-7100 ext. 122.Back to top