Penn Fusion Summer Showcase ONLINE CHECK-IN Procedures
*Please read the following in its entirety as it contains important information that must be completed*
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN
Every team’s Credential Check must be completed by:
July 22, 2022
Step 1: Complete your team roster
- Deadline: All deadlines are stated under Important Dates section of the website. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Log into your account by going to system.gotsport.com
- Your team has two rosters. A team roster and a Penn Fusion Summer Showcase roster. Players listed on the team roster are not eligible for the Showcase. Only players listed on the Penn Fusion Summer Showcase roster are eligible.
- Team Rosters must be for the Penn Fusion Summer Showcase July 22, 2022. For Instructions on how to complete your roster, please go [HERE]
- Don’t forget to add the coaches to your Penn Fusion Showcase Roster
- IMPORTANT! If there is even a remote chance a player will be playing he tournament, add them to the roster. You do not want a player show up to play and not be eligible because they were not put on the roster.
- DO NOT EMAIL ROSTERS. OFFICIAL ROSTERS ARE CREATED IN GOTSPORT. WE CAN NOT ACCEPT EMAILED ROSTERS.
- ROSTER UPDATES (If applicable):
- IF there are changes to your roster after the deadline teams MUST notify the FC DELCO Players Cup via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. After confirmation of your initial check-in, your roster is locked and you will need to contact the tournament at email@example.com to confirm your updated roster.
- THERE ARE NO ROSTER CHANGES ALLOWED AFTER THE ROSTER FREEZE DATE:
- Freeze date: July 29, 2022
Step 2: Upload an Image of your player passes or roster with player images
- Lay out your player passes in the order they appear on your roster in rows of 3. Take a picture of the passes or save a PDF file of your passes and upload them into your GotSport application OR upload your roster with player images. Instructions to do so are found HERE
- The image/upload of a player passes does not make the player eligible. Only players listed on the FC DELCO Players Cup Tournament ROSTER are eligible.
- All player passes must match your roster. If a player is not on the roster, do not include their pass.
- All passes must be from the same association. We accept passes from USYS, US Club, USSSA, AYSO and SAYS. For international teams, we accept passport picture page images.
Step 3: If you will be using guest players, upload an image of your guest player passes and (if required by association) their guest player permission form.
- Guest player forms come from the player’s home association and require the signature of their current coach.
- Guest player passes must be uploaded and have them bring the pass with them.
- IMPORTANT: GUEST PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED TO THE SAME ASSOCIATION AS THE TEAM. YOU MAY NOT MIX US CLUB AND USYS REGISTERED PLAYERS. ALL PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED TO THE SAME ASSOCIATION.
Step 4: Online Electronic Waiver - Each participant and coach / bench personnel must complete.